In this episode we speculate in cooing, reverent tones about Fallout New Vegas, discuss the recent action on the military’s DADT policy and its impact on Batwoman, go off on a host of other tangents, and eventually talk about our experiences portraying evil characters, both as players and GMs – what’s worked for us and what hasn’t, and what evil really means in the context of different games. We run a bit long on this one, hitting an hour and change, but it’s a good conversation and worth a listen.
Hosts: Miles, Jason, Tori, Ken, David, and James
- Fallout New Vegas
- X-men: Destiny trailer
- Fuckh8! Video
- Lily Allen
- The House of the Devil – horror movie that James talked up
- New Batwoman comics!
- Thomas in Love – the awesome dystopian French movie that Jason recommended
- Never Let Me Go – Dystopian Japanese book/movie that Tori and Ken couldn’t say anything about…but they really liked it!
- Let the Right One In – Seriously, just see this vampire movie. No one sparkles.
- Battlestar exhibit at SciFi Museum in Seattle!
- Scarecrow Video and Gamma Ray Games in Seattle
- Watchmen…sorry, guys, spoiled the hell out of this. But, really, if you don’t know how it ends how is it you’re listening to this podcast?
- The Goat or Who is Sylvia – play mentioned by Jason
- Bunch of games: D&D in various editions, Burning Wheel, BSG Board Game, Talisman, Dogs in the Vineyard
- The Road
- Dr. Paul Farmer – Saint.
- The Jank Cast
Intro music by The Outsyder at Podsafe Audio